Group classes as well as introductory lectures/demonstrations are available at your location for:
- Clubs (any club or organization that has members that may be interested in either group classes or just an introductory lecture on meditation)
- Small businesses (would you like meditation classes for your employees, or do you have a yoga studio, massage studio, or other health related business and would like to also offer meditation classes for your clients? Does your business just want to host a lecture for your clients?)
- Church groups
- Groups of friends (any group of 3 or more that would like group sessions instead of individual sessions)
Introductory lectures cover the basics such as:
- What is meditation and mindfulness?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the various methods and techniques?
- What if I don't have a lot of time?
- How do I establish a home practice?
- Where to find good information
Group classes are customized for the group and typically includes the following:
- Intro to meditation
- Overview of various techniques
- Sitting meditation
- Walking meditation
- Mindfulness exercises that are less than 5 minutes
- Guided meditations/visualizations
Contact me for more detailed info and pricing.
In many cases an introductory presentation will be free of charge.